CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, 23rd edition
William W. Hay Jr., Myron J. Levin, Robin R. Deterding, Mark J. Abzug, "CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, 23rd edition"
English | ISBN: 0071848541 | 2016 | 1504 pages | PDF | 215 MB
The most practical, up-to-date, well-referenced guide to the diagnosis and treatment of the medical problems of children - from birth to adolescence
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
· Organized by general topics and by organ systems
· Provides concise, evidence-based information on the wide range of pediatric medical conditions most often encountered in daily clinical practice
· Includes detailed descrions of diseases as well as diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
· Delivers succinct, authoritative overviews of important pediatric health concerns, such as childhood nutrition and eating disorders, substance abuse, psychiatric disorders, child abuse, oral medicine and dentistry, and emergencies and injuries
· Thoroughly revised to reflect the latest research findings and practice updates, most notably chapters devoted to immunizations, endocrinology, neurologic and muscular disorders, critical care, and HIV
· Complemented by a wealth of tables and figures that provide quick access to important information, such as acute and critical care procedures, anti-infective agents, drug dosages, immunization schedules, differential diagnosis, and developmental disorders
· Complete with valuable guide to normal laboratory values
Emphasizes the clinical aspects of pediatric care while also covering important underlying principles
Presented in the time-saving LANGE CURRENT style: Problem, Essentials of Diagnosis, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis
Essential for pediatricians, family practitioners, residents, physician assistants, nurses and nurse practitioners, and other health care providers who work with infants, children, and adolescents
Written by experienced pediatricians - this edition includes 19 NEW AUTHORS
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Hello Respective Visitor!Please Login or Create a FREE Account to gain accesss to hidden contents.
InformationWould you like to leave your comment? Please Login to your account to leave comments. Don't have an account? You can create a free account now.
Click Below banner to find the missing file. 100% Trusted Partner for Free File download
When above links are dead. Free for 14 Days!!!